Monday, December 6, 2010

NovemBLUR

OH MY... it has been a LONG time since my last post. Not sure if I have any readers left. If you are still following along THANK YOU for your patience!

One day (early in November) I thought to myself... We are doing so well... 3 months into the school year and haven't been sick.
WELL.... nice job Tiffany for thinking that! Shortly after that brilliant thinking I ended up with the stomach flu and then a nasty cold.
Jeff and Lily also had the nasty cold. Ty somehow escaped it all. Let's hope it stays that way.

SO..... November was a blur...

AND...

I am behind on everything....

NOW....

December hits and all the busy of Christmas.

BUT.....

I decided I will not get stressed.
Being caught up is a thing of the past......Because I don't remember the last time I was actually caught up. I also don't imagine a day when I will ever be caught up.

SO.....

I am going to enjoy this wonderful holiday season and all of the blessings it brings.



AND....

Since I intended to post Ty's birthday pictures LONG ago I am going to post them now.....


SUPER T
Ty LOVES LOVES LOVES this shirt... he would wear it every day if I let him.
Another wonderful creation from Robin at Red Thread Stitches

He was so excited about his tractor party (his idea) and we had it at his favorite play place.

We did a little balloon launch.

Lily got Ty one of his favorite games (Connect 4) and he was very happy!
That is a hug in the last picture (bottom right).
He was so happy he insisted they play immediately.
Ty reminded her he was 5 (as shown in the top left photo) and thus began the competitive match of the 5 year olds.




6 comments:

Momma Shoe said...

Can't believe Ty is five! As usual, super cute photos! Thanks for posting them:) Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas together!

Debbie said...

I can believe we are in to Dec already too! have missed your blog...its always nice to see what you guys are up to!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating your wonderful blog - with adorable pictures of my two favorite subjects! Ty & Lily are so cute they make me smile with each new photo. Love the expression on their faces playing Connect 4! Glad you are feeling better and can't wait for Christmas photos! Love, Mom

amanda77kr said...

He's getting so big! Connect Four is definitely one of the better games :-). Your TYkes have the cutest clothes!!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Toooo cute! There sure is something special about being 5! :)

the meaklims said...

Oh he is such a wee man. I love his shirt and the balloons.

I think you need to blog more often, I really miss seeing these two cuties!

Jill