Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

Hope you all had a very Happy Easter!!!!!!!

We enjoyed a weekend of family, Easter egg hunts, church, food, a birthday celebration (for our nephew Ivan), and lots of fun.
I have plenty of pictures to upload but seem to be on a shortage of time to get them on the computer...... SO as soon as they are on the computer I will start posting.

In the meantime....
A few weeks ago I took these Easter pictures......
I love these pictures so much because they really show Lily and Ty being themselves. They certainly have their typical sibling moments but so many times they are the best of friends.
They are quite the little team. God certainly had a plan when he chose them to be sister and brother.

Last July I took a picture of Lily and Ty holding hands..... now each time I take their pictures they suggest a hand picture... hee hee.......I figure I have no idea how long they will allow pictures like that so I am going to snap away while it lasts.....

You out there mom..... we are ready for pictures....
Lily peeking out the back door

Something loud flew over and this was her reaction

Ty LOVES sweaters, sweater vests, button down shirts and anything that allows him to look handsome... he even says Ty SOOOO handsome....
I had visions of him wearing dress shoes for a picture but he had visions of his snowboots... we compromised on these favorite Keen shoes.....

This is Ty's new favorite pose in his line up of poses....





8 comments:

Terese said...

Beautiful pictures of your adorable children - and I love Lily's Matilda Jane outfit!

Dawn said...

Oh Tiffany...these two are just the cutest....their facial expressions are just priceless...Your family is just perfect!!!

day by day said...

Tiffany....they are soooo cute together!!! I love the holding hands picture!

I am glad you had a wonderful Easter...looking forward to seeing the pics!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

I was leaving a comment when my computer locked up. Sorry if this is a dupe.

Tiffany, your children...your photos...BEAUTIFUL!!! I love Lily's MJ dress and Ty's Easter vest. God sure hand picked the perfect sibling duo for your family. Both you and your children are blessed! The look on Lily's face is priceless! I've never met your children but I love them still. :)

Love,
Robin

Anonymous said...

Tiffy, Lily and Ty are so beautiful! I love their adorable outfits, and shoes! :) Their expressions are too cute for words! Can you see smiles and hugs in my message? What a beautiful family! Love, Mom

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

I love how you dress the kids! Sooo cute (and very handsome!) Looks like you had a great Easter!

amanda77kr said...

I love that not all your pictures are of smiling faces. Lily has the cutest pout (don't tell her!). Those two look just as happy as can be and adorable to boot. Thanks for sharing!

Steffie B. said...

Oh Tiffany....you msut be in heaven....they ar so darling together....I can't wait to get home! ;)