Saturday, August 9, 2008

PhotoFunia

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I just saw this cool site PhotoFunia on Matilda Jane's site.
She was so right... this PhotoFunia site is a lot of fun.... even a little addictive.

I took this picture yesterday and it is one of my absolute favorites. (I know I say that a lot but I REALLY love this one).
Lily and Ty both had red, white, and blue on. I pointed out to them that they matched.
Lily said, "Maybe you would like to take a picture Mom". Doesn't that sound so sweet? I thought so too.... turns out picture taking to Lily and Ty= Jellybeans.
So........ out to the front porch we went (the best lighting for pictures).

I asked Lily if she liked having a little brother and she gave him a big kiss.

I have to wonder how much they will like this picture when they are teenagers. hee hee



12 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Adorable picture!!!!! Nice editing!!

Truly Blessed said...

How cool!

You don't know me, but I'm a Yangdong Mommy, too. I found your blog through the lovely Sarah's blog (Eliza's mom). So I wanted to stop and see your beautiful Yangdong girl.

Congratulations on your son, what a handsome little guy! I have yet to go and read about your journey, so I'll do that now.

Kelly (aka Truly Blessed)
mom to Katie (Yangdong a.11/06) and Ella (Ningdu, Jiangxi a, 6/08) and their three teenaged brothers

day by day said...

Awwww....that is a REALLY sweet picture, Tiffany! I can see why it is one of your favorites!

Enjoy your week-end!!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

That is a VERY sweet photo! It reminds me of a Kim Anderson. Its so heartwarming to see sibling love...isn't it? Too funny about how photos = jellybeans! It doesn't take long for these littles one to catch on.

amanda77kr said...

Heh, when they get their school pictures taken, the photographer better have some jellybeans, too. JK. And when they're teens, they'll groan 'awww mom!' when you break it out but they'll still love the photo.

Anonymous said...

Love the Photofunia - and the beautiful little angels in the picture. Lily put everything into this kiss - for a pink jellybean - and yellow for Ty? What a wonderful photo; and thanks for sharing! Love, Mom

Jake and Taryn said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of Lily and Ty. I love Lily's polka dots and Ty looks so handsome and charming! They are sooooo CUTE together! :)

Anonymous said...

I have GOT TO DO THAT!!!!Too cool!!!!!

The picture that you used is adorable!

The Ordinary Horse said...

Wow, that is really neat. I'm gonna have to check that out. Great photos...so precious. They're just simply adorable and Ty looks like he's loving life w/ his big sister!! So cute Tiffany. I wish I could just kiss their cheeks.

Sarah and Eliza

Mr.Brian said...

adorable kids, I will be checking that site out,thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture - and that site looks so cool!!!

my3 kids said...

how cool and I LOVE that picture of your adorable kids too:)