Monday, June 2, 2008

Lily Surgery

















This is one of my all time favorite Lily pictures.
I took this with my new lens that Jeff, Lily, & Ty bought me for my birthday and Mother's Day.
Lily had no idea I was taking this. I was standing in the kitchen and she was out on the swing set.
She was climbing and sliding like crazy and then decided she needed a little break.

Tomorrow Miss Lily has 4 crowns put on her back teeth. The dentist says this is from lack of good nourishment as a baby. Many adoptive parents have told me they went through this with their children. The procedure is an outpatient surgical procedure at Children's Hospital. She will have general anesthesia.... thank goodness because I can't imagine how many people it would take to hold her down for 4 crowns. I know this isn't a huge surgery but we are praying it is as painless as possible and over quickly (for Lily, Mom, and Dad).



Ty Baby!!!!!!!! He is such a little sweetie!
He loves the new swing set and he loves to have his picture taken.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

these are just beautiful

Megan said...

Oh bless her heart! We will certainly be praying for Lily! Let us know if you need anything!

Rebel said...

Keeping your Lily in our thoughts and prayers!
Our Lilli won't be that far behind... with her dental surgery scheduled for June 24th.
Ty looks to be settling in quite nicely!
and... thanks to you, I now have a thing for Matilda Jane... unfortunately, they don't sell it in Australia, so I am reduced to bidding on ebay at all hours of the night! Have only managed to win 2 pieces so far... at about 200% of the original price... but it is beautiful clothing! Lilli just loves it! Abby not so much!

Take care, Rebel

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful as always. Love the thoughtful expression on Miss Lil's face, she is gorgeous smiling or serious. Mr. Ty is very handsome and such a sweetheart. He has a heart of gold! My prayers and thoughts are with your precious little one this morning. Love, Grams

Anonymous said...

Tiffany,

That picture is lovely! She is stunningly gorgeous. And your Little guy is everybit as handsome, little doll guy!! Best wishes on that recovery for Lily. She is in my prayers.

Lori said...

Oh YEA for a new swing set! I love the picture of Lily and how you happened to catch it. :)
I will pray for Miss Lily.

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

So glad the surgery went well! I love the photo of beautiful Lily and would love to know what she is thinking. Handsome Ty looks like a sweetie pie. I can't wait until we can buy Lauren and Mia Hope a swing set next year. She begs to go to the playground every day. You are quite the photographer my friend!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I had no idea!! I am glad that things went well though!!

I love the pictures :) I don't remember your new lens; is a macro lens? Are you using the Canon?

Steffie B. said...

they are both to die for!