Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Taking a break

Miss Lily loves laying on the stairs.... the other day when I saw her laying like this I told her she was silly. Her words were..... MOM TAKE PITCHER (picture) OF LILY.
Well, of course I am always happy to take her picture. The second the picture is taken she has to see it and then wants another one taken.

Sorry for taking a break (not intentional) from posting.... things have been busy with colds, work, family reunions, and just about everything else.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even when she isn't feeling well; she is a joy. She is beautiful and I love her so much!

Anonymous said...

Looks as tho Lily was taking a little break of her own! What a special little person she is! I am happy that you took the "pitcher" for all to see!

regionsauvage said...

Hi Tiffany,

Coralie's bligh fly is "papou" (papillon). I'd love to see Lily's referral pictures.

Valérie
coraux@sympatico.ca

Steffie B. said...

She has got to be just about one of the cutest! ;)

amanda77kr said...

Hope you all are feeling better and that you enjoyed your long weekend!