Monday, August 17, 2009

Let go

Bedtime conversation with Ty......
Me... I love you Ty
Ty... I love you Mama
Me... Gave him a big hug, kissed his cute cheeks, then said sleep tight Ty baby
Ty...He gave me a kiss, a hug, and held on to me tightly....then he said, "I not ready to let you go Mama"

I thought to myself.... I bet I won't hear those words from my littles very often....
but I bet I will say those words (or at least think them) quite OFTEN

Just when I was feeling sentimental Ty says.....
Mama you stay here
You sleep on my floor

I reply.... Thank you honey but I am going to sleep in my cozy mama bed

Ty.... Mama you sleep on my cozy floor... I have a LOTTA LOTTA room

Ty riding one of Lily's bikes.....
Check out the knee OUCHIES.... those are from playtime (after storyhour)....
Knee diving into the carpet will do that every time......
Ty still continues to knee dive......
Dad calls these ouchies strawberries..... Lily applies bandages to Ty's ouchies....
Ty decides to wear pants to playtime.....

Looking for Lily... No worries... she is on one of his bikes...

Thinking he is too cute and too funny on Lily's big girl bike

Get my picture Mama... I'm on Lil's bike
Oh no here she comes......

He suggests that she take a ride on their little tractor.... the one he always wants..... she agrees... he continues to ride her bike.... she suggests that he put on his knee pads to prevent strawberries.....
Ty replies.... GOOD IDEA LIL



8 comments:

the meaklims said...

Gosh he's so darn sweet. I'd be a big teary mess listening to him!

Jill xx

day by day said...

Oh, is he ever cute!! Yes....knee pads would probably be a good idea for Ty Baby. : ) For most boys, I am sure!

How sweet that he did not want to let his Mama go...he is just adorable, Tiffany!!!

Shirley H. said...

Sweet little handsome Ty.. Boys will be boys..

Dawn said...

He is just so sweet and CUTE!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

I truly enjoyed this post about your Ty Baby! He is such a handsome one. Those strawberries look painful...ouch!

What sweet words at bed time...awwww

Love,
Robin

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the last picture of Ty! He looks so happy, healthy and full of life! U the man,Ty!

Love, Auntie M.

Anonymous said...

Ty is sooo handsome & is growing daily. He is so sweet and each picture he changes - more adorable and more huggable. How you keep from crying and laughing every minute of each day is a miracle. Give my love and hugs to our little Ty he is a gem. Love, Mom xoxo

Steffie B. said...

gorgeous pictures Tiffany....you have a perfect little family! ;)