Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Friends

When we first moved here I took the littles to a play place in a local church.....

One day when the littles were playing I was blessed to meet Shirley (the littles call her Miss Shirley) , her mother, and her 2 boys (Kyler is 2 and Brady is 4).
Shirley and her mother filled me in on all the cool kids stuff around the area. Soon after I met Shirley the kids started attending story hour together. Playtime follows story hour which means the moms get to have adult time and the kids have fun. We LOVE story hour day.

Since we met, Shirley has invited us to all sorts of fun things. She made me/us forget that we were new to the area.

The kids LOVE each other. Lily refers to Brady as HER PRINCE BRADY. Not only do the kids do wonderful together......
Shirley is one of those people that I feel like I've always known. Her friendship came into our lives just at the right time and I feel so blessed to have met her.

Her family has come to feel like family to us and we are all so thankful for their friendship!!!!

Shirley sent me the cute pictures below.....

Lily, Ty, Brady, & Kyler having fun at a play place we tried out recently.....
Shirley and I weren't overly impressed with it but the kids had fun and that is all that matters....

Lily supervising the boys
Eating cupcakes at Brady & Kyler's house....

Princess Lily with HER Prince Brady.....
Oh my word these two are so cute together!


5 comments:

Dawn said...

How wonderful to have met such amazing new friends...I love the pics of Lily and Brady...too cute!!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

What a blessing! The kids look like they are having a blast together. Ty looks a little older this time. Did he have a growing spurt? Just as handsome as ever and beautiful Lily with her Brady Prince...priceless!!!

Love,
Robin

day by day said...

That is so nice that you met such special friends at such a perfect time!! I am sure that helped so much with the transition of moving to a new area.

The kids are adorable together!!!

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures! Miss Shirley is a very sweet lady and I really like her and her dear little children. Lily & Brady look so adorable and are such beautiful little spirits. Mr. Ty is a riot to watch on the play equipment - he is fearless and soooo happy! I love your pictures and I love you too. Love, Mom

Julie Weber said...

glad you met them too! they are great. hope things are well with you. miss madi was here over nite the other day and so mad at me for not getting her together with lily. we have to make that happen soon.