Monday, October 10, 2011

Ahoy... Pirates.....

Pirates of the Caribbean night on the Disney Dream.....

Pirate Ty doing his signature head tilt pose.
He loves this pose... he will even tell you how much he loves this pose!!!
Thank you my very talented friend Robin at Red Thread Stitches for such a handsome shirt.


Very cute pirates... Lily and Ty with cousin Ivan....
LOTS of people in the background too (isn't it great how I left them all headless).......
Those hands in the bottom right corner are Grandpa N's.... when I saw him taking this photo I popped in to get one...

Our fabulous room steward did the cutest things with Lily's stuffed animals.... which she loved and still talks about!

Lily said, "How cute, they are all set up in my bed".


4 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Great pics, Tiffany! That Ty is one handsome fellow!!! Looks like it was an amazing time for the little ones. If I had known I would have sent a pirate shirt for Miss Lily too!

Luv ya!

amanda77kr said...

Yarrr mateys, looks like a good time!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos! Love what the steward did w/Lily's animals. So clever! Adorable picture of the three little pirates - it looks like so much fun. Ty is so cute with his poses - he is such a cutie!
Love,
Mom

the meaklims said...

I love that shot of Ty on the deck, and his t-shirt is amazing!!