Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 5 in China

Well, Jeff did not send me an update today but we did talk.. the boys are all doing well.
They had a busy day and Ty is staying close to his dad. He is still very quiet but as you can tell in the pictures below he really enjoyed playing.
The smile in those pictures is the smile we saw in many of the pictures we received while waiting.
Slowly he will show that sweet smile more and more.

I love the pictures and I can't say it enough.... I just love seeing these guys together!

Jeff might be one of the few people that lets his children play with his Blackberry. Lily loves it and I see that Ty does as well.



If you've been to China..this picture will bring back the CRAZY driving memories. There really are no rules as far as driving goes.



Now that is what you call physical labor...

Official business for the boys. I wonder how long Ty will sit so still like that. Hee hee

Lily's comment for this picture was... THEY HAVE TOO MUCH WATER MOM

Taking a ride

9 comments:

Jake and Taryn said...

I LOVE seeing all the Daddy and Ty pictures!! They are just so CUTE together and look like best buddies already! I especially love the picture of them all curled up together (on the bus?) The pictures are priceless! I bet you are dying to see sweet Ty!! I am so glad things are going well for them! I will certainly continue to pray!

Blessings! Ty is so gorgeous! :)

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Oh my goodness...where do I begin?? I love all of the photos...but REALLY love the one with Ty sleeping on daddy which brought tears to my eyes. The water photo is a classic!!! Could that be considered "swimming"? Lily is too funny! And...gotta love Ty on daddy's shoulders!

day by day said...

Well, I am loving seeing the pictures of your 2 men together, so I can only imagine how much you are enjoying them! : )

They are all precious, but my favorites are the bus ones. The one where they are sitting side by side and of course the one where Ty is sleeping on his Daddy!

Ty really seems to be having fun while he is playing!!

Anonymous said...

It's hard to control the joy when you see Jeff looking at Ty with so much love. Love Ty's clothes and the way he stands just like Jeff. Can't wait to welcome Ty home and to see him in your arms Tiffy! XOXO Mom/Grams

Kim said...

Glad to hear everything is going great. I love the pictures of Ty with his daddy. Looks like a great father/son relationship is already growing. Also love the photo of Ty up on daddy's shoulders, just precious.

I don't know if I'll ever forget our driving experience in China. I really don't know why they have lane markings, those are just a mere suggestion I guess.

Hang in there it won't be long before their home and you have Ty in your arms. Can't wait to see those photos as well.

Football and Fried Rice said...

I, too, love the Ty & Daddy pictures!! What's a blackberry for if you can't bring a smile to your kiddos' faces with it? Perfect!

Anonymous said...

All of the comments expressed above are similar (if not the same) to those going through my mind! It's wonderful that so many people are following this journey and sending their best wishes and support! Seeing these pictures of Jeff and your little guy fill my heart with happiness!

Love, Auntie Maxi

Anonymous said...

It's great to see all the father/son pictures, and soon you will be able to post shots of the entire family. We're so happy to see that he is doing well. We can't wait to meet the little man!!!
Holly, Randy, and Sophie

Steffie B. said...

Looking like some serious bonding going on! ;)